• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Mvp_zed

Started by Zederim, November 27, 2016, 07:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zederim

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mvp_zed

My RuneScape Name: Mvp_zed
My Previous RSNs: Zederim.   Mvp_rex
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to have a max main but now I'm rocking my in progress zerker

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ex member of Bamf cc and used to be part of Mvp_royals in pre eoc

About me: Well im a in progress zerker that can provide house pools and guiled

I heard about WG through: Reapplying
I want to join because: Trying to apoly again :3

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Yes im gonna be a zerker so I cap out at 98 cb

Rebourne

Welcome back,

Can you tell a bit more about yourself?
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Frozen 10

You should put a little more effort into your app mate.
Also you don't meet the requirements to apply for our PvP section.
Which is 100 combat with 82 magic OR 85 range.

Anyway, welcome :)

Lait_Choco

That's a low effort app, you can do better! :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

As others have said this is a low effort app that we cannot accept in its current state. Edit or reapply.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

if your gonna be a max zerker and cap at 98 you won't ever get to pvp with us so i don't know if you want to be in wg

Tog

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 29, 2016, 12:56:23 AM
if your gonna be a max zerker and cap at 98 you won't ever get to pvp with us so i don't know if you want to be in wg

He's applied before and that's why he didn't really try to graduate. He's one of our group.. I'm trying to convince him to make his account a main, but.. No dice.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Tog on November 29, 2016, 01:22:21 AM
Quote from: jaredspurr on November 29, 2016, 12:56:23 AM

He's applied before and that's why he didn't really try to graduate. He's one of our group.. I'm trying to convince him to make his account a main, but.. No dice.

i know who he is, just letting him know at 98 cmb he will not be able to pk, so idk if he would like to join a clan he can't pk in

Zederim

I'm actually in progress of maxing I have 60 defense and im leveling up quick