• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] aston venom

Started by Aston, December 01, 2016, 10:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aston

OSRS INTRODUCTION: aston venom

My RuneScape Name: aston venom
My Previous RSNs: aston venom
hops pk

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing the game back in 2007 when a friend showed me the game. I quit the game when EOC came out because the game was getting boring. I came back when OSRS game because it was the game I always loved. My name is after the sports car Aston Martin but i added the venom part because of zulrah.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I never joined a clan before, it was just with some friends here and there. Clans never interested me. I just like to enjoy the game by myself. But I want to play with others now and pk with a clan.

About me: I am an 18 year old guy that loves to play soccer. I am a division 2 athlete and a biology major. I like to listen to rap music. lil dicky is one of the best out there. also meek mill

I heard about WG through: from wg kyle, wg azwel, wg sucky
I want to join because: i heard that this clan is very good and i want to pk with a group of friends. wg is a strong clan and very nice too. they have great numbers so its not like a few people its a few hundred people. also this clan seems very nice and the name is pretty good.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school

Azewl

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME BUDDY!!  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

welcome to our boards

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10