• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Gimme Yo Bgs

Started by Gimme Yo Bgs, November 19, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimme Yo Bgs

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Gimme Yo Bgs

My RuneScape Name: Gimme Yo Bgs
My Previous RSNs: Gimme Yo Bgs
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing back in 2005-2007 and quit after EOC, then joined back once OSRS started up and started playing ever since, needing people to pk with though.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: never been in a clan

About me: My name is Cole, I'm from the United States, 19 years old, Male, I enjoy fishing when I have the time, I catch exotic animals like wildebeest, kudu and pretty much everything you can think of. I enjoy most music except country, even though I am from Texas.

I heard about WG through: One of my friends mentioned it (he wasn't in the clan just heard that WG was on of the best PVP clans in OSRS) so I decided to do a little research on WG.
I want to join because: I love pking and would like people to pk with. I don't know any pkers anymore so I would like to get active in a clan and from the looks of it WG is the way to go.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College possibly but will still try to be active.

I CE Y

Welcome Cole hang around in the CC and get talking to people :)

Mojo

Hey thanks for adding more info :)

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Gimme Yo Bgs

What's the CC name? I'm on vacation right now sorry about that but I will be back Tuesday and when I get on I plan to join the CC.

jaredspurr

wg cc is the cc, but you need to join discord that mojo linked above and pm me or him

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Hope to see you getting onto Discord after your holiday. Welcome to the forums anyway :D

Gimme Yo Bgs

Will be on today soon. Look forward to talking to everyone on discord and in the cc. See ya then

Gimme Yo Bgs

Sorry if I haven't been to active the past few days, computer is messed up and runescape is running very slow don't know why. Will keep in touch and try to get ahold of y'all when it is fixed.

jjason g

Azewl

Wow more like Gimme Yo Wildebeast! lmaoo. Welcome! Hopefully we can pk with eachother soon!  :>

YeleBOI

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]