• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Bretheart

Started by Pvm havoc, November 27, 2016, 10:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvm havoc

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bretheart

My RuneScape Name: Bretheart
My Previous RSNs: Bludclart, Pvms finesttt, havocc, pure_dds
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 125
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I start playing when f2p came out and i was a pure, the f2p died and then i went main and became p2p player and joined pvm clan and made money but then i don't play in long and now i want join clan.

I like playing games and going to the gym all the time and playing runescape and video games.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: old pvm clan i dont remember and w308 f2p which was boring as everyone keeps teleporting and i get bored because it was no fun and not many loots.

About me: I like playing games and just enjoy watch football and playing runescape to pvm make money and skill and pk most of the time i pvm and sometimes pk but this will be good balance cause i like pking too

I heard about WG through: Old school clan forum
I want to join because: Nice balanced clan that can pk too

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: maybe exam but i am still active

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]