• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Mvp_zed

Started by Zederim, December 03, 2016, 07:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zederim

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mvp_zed

My RuneScape Name: Mvp_zed
My Previous RSNs: Mvp_rex Zederim
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well i was once a zerker and I started to crave being main again so im in progress ive hopped around different clans back in the day i enjoy bossing and have hated playing as a zerk cuz content was so limited back then x.x but now I'm back and ready to be a full fledge member of WG

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Was in Bamf cc and mvp royals previously

About me: I'm a male im 20 years old im from Florida and enjoy playing runescape and enjoy 420 quite a bit. I work at a dunkin donuts alone most nights .

I heard about WG through: Reapplying 2nd attempt
I want to join because: enjoy clan engagement

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Frozen 10