• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Ndrclass

Started by sietse, December 03, 2016, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sietse

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ndrclass

My RuneScape Name: Ndrclass
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I love to pvm, and sometimes i like to skill a littlebit. I love dooing clues but the best thing about this game is bossing. I started playing when i was little. I think is was like 7 years old,  and i bought my furst membership when i was 13 years old. playt a lot of RS3 but i stopt playing it 1 year ago. new i only play oldschool runescape

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never bin in a sirous clan on osrs. In rs3 i dit hat my own clan, with like 5 peaple but nothing mutch bigger.

About me: Im Sietse, 17 years old. like to go on a saterday to the disco. I like to play runescape os. I play the gitaar eswel. And i like to lissen to hardstyle

I heard about WG through: I got a friend in the clan. an he likes to do event just like my. and this clan dose have evends
I want to join because: i like to have a communty around my

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school

Mojo

You not got a spell checker dude? :P

Welcome to our boards, who recruited you?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Frozen 10

Rebourne

ive talked to him, he was playing on his iron man again. He wont be joining WG soon...
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.