• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Superfly's Road to Relevancy.

Started by Restore PvP, October 07, 2016, 04:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Why?

So I decided to take probably the best 2 month period of my OSRS tenure and throw it all away at the duel arena because :nyan::woeh:?
So it was either quit and take a step back or find motivation to rebuild and progress further on. This will hopefully solve that problem as I quite liked the series I tried back a long time ago even if it was never completed. 

Main Goals:

Bank recovered (was at 600m before cleaned. ~450m now).
2k Total Level (1950 now)
Quest Cape (243 QP now)
All Achievement Diaries done (none finished now).

Stats breakdown as of now:

Bank breakdown as of now:

Conclusion:

If you've made it this far, thanks for being interested. Who knows how long this will take. I feel like I've used up all magical Ely points Jagex would give already. Maybe I'll get lucky another way.

- Restore PvP

jjason g

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Quote from: Musical on October 07, 2016, 04:17:46 PM
you also lost the Warhammer?

Yeah. Rebuild is pretty much only a pvp tab, zulrah gear, and full barrows.

- Restore PvP

jjason g

Went from 6m will bank to 200m bank in a week without staking, remember that:p

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

PineappleTom

Good luck pal, keep us updated :D I love seeing active blogs.

m249

I slay swamp donkeys for fun

excide

Some people dream of an ely split, some people just throw it away haha :D  :fp:

Good luck on the rebuild. Im thinking of doing something like this at some point, could be fun, but instead of throwing the money away staking id buy some skills :D
Go to hell and build a snowman.

Restore PvP

Looted AF vs Rot on alt and made ~7.5m:

Looted CT vs IF on alt and made ~5m:

Outside of that the Zulrah Grind is slowly beginning:

- Restore PvP

I CE Y

Mojo

Quote from: Restore PvP on October 08, 2016, 11:35:43 AM

Damn son you found something I didn't! :>
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Quote from: Mojo on October 09, 2016, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: Restore PvP on October 08, 2016, 11:35:43 AM

Damn son you found something I didn't! :>

Don't worry. I still let you down. I only made ~6.5m and they fought for like 7 hours. Got sniped for 3 good inventories =/

- Restore PvP

gypsyslayer

[/url]

Restore PvP

Haven't played a lot the last day or two compared to previously. Staked more which of course cleared me for 72m of the 130m i had.  I love making it tougher on myself, however no one can deny the unluckiness for me atm at the arena. It'll turn to my side eventually.

Decided to do my Gorilla Task finally and got quickly rewarded for that:

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Haven't been able to keep up with a few of the PvM drops since last updated. Working towards 126 slowly though:

Zulrah update:

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The Ponderer

you can do it man! We need you to stick around so the rebuild is the only option! Honestly I'd say go for the quest cape first; it will revitalize your love for the game and you're already so close! With raids coming out so soon, you will have some fresh and exciting content to look forward to. Also in terms of the rebuild, I'm sure your bank will rise quickly if you stick to PVM and merching! (And stay out of the duel arena  : ;))

Restore PvP

Bunch has happened since last post, just conviently haven't kept the screenshots around because i'm lazy. If you actively check Discord though you probably saw them at the time.

2 Duo Arcanes helped the bank at ~38m split ea. PvM competition week probably gave me ~40m total just over time. When all said and done got the bank back up to 600mish. So guess that goal is tentatively reached.

Side goal is 2k total before raids (with this comes max combat). I was going to do 99 pray with ensouled heads, but the raid release date is a bit earlier in January than I anticipated so I won't have the time to do it. I won't have time to train and make bank for Bones either. So going down from 600m to 450ish, maybe a bit less. Probably going to be worth it in the end. Still have ~3 weeks to make back what I can from events.

Total is now 1950 with 120 CB. Only 99 I've achieved since last update was 99 HP. Haven't touched Diaries/Quests.

Sorry for lack of pictures, should up date more frequently so I don't get behind and lose the pics. Will update the main post's skill breakdown as soon as I get this last 70k xp.

- Restore PvP