• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Caideyrn

Started by Celtic, December 10, 2016, 05:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Caideyrn

My RuneScape Name: Caideyrn
My Previous RSNs: Stockholm3
Skill Pup
Dynastypb4

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing runescape for a long long time now. Since probably about 6th grade. On and off at times. Im sure you have heard the phrase "You dont quit, you just take long breaks" thats pretty much me. Now that im off my crappy laptop i plan on playing OSRS more so looking for a clan that can help keep me on track and people to talk with. I tend to be more of a skill oriented account but will trail off to do slayer. My intention was to go for a untrimmed slayer cape but thats gonna be a project for another time now. Love doing skills with other people and setting challenges against others to try and keep us on track for training. Eventually would love to get into some bossing. Very inexperienced as far as bossing goes but would love to learn and get involved with it. Also gonna start looking into pet hunting more, starting with skilling pets and working my way to bosses.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: 25 (today is my birthday and im playing runescape). Just a guy that likes playing video games and among random other things. Hard for me to talk about myself i guess. So any other questions feel free to ask. Im an easy going guy and usually pretty quiet but can get talkative.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: Looking for a large group of people to hang out with and skill with. Was looking for a clan for acouple days and nothing really seemed to fit the bill.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe just work and other IRL stuff but nothing major at the moment

jaredspurr

i don't know why the pic isn't working, but his total is 1561. please pm me or mojo on discord to continue the app process

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on December 10, 2016, 01:33:42 PM
i don't know why the pic isn't working, but his total is 1561. please pm me or mojo on discord to continue the app process
Sig Site was down by the looks of things.

Welcome to our boards :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Celtic

Awesome! Looking forward to playing with you guys :D

PineappleTom

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.