• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

PvM Competition Victory vs DF, RA, VnG

Started by Restore PvP, December 11, 2016, 10:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Venny from Vanguard offered us a spot in the PvM Competition vs Downfall, Red Army, and Vanguard. We decided to take the offer as it was something new that sounded fun while also being a challenge.

A challenge it was indeed, whether it was staying up later than usual or trying a new boss for the first time. A lot of people committed to this and while outnumbered at times one can not underestimate the heart of a champion. (Also a few lucky dice rolls help too) We definitely played the point efficiency game more than profit made in comparison to the other clan, hopefully next time we can balance it a bit better. Congratulations to all who made GP across all the clans. Congratulations on the victory Wilderness Guardians

To avoid being long winded here are the results for the 4 clans:

1. Wilderness Guardians - 200 Points (~222m total wealth)
[spoiler]http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=14535.msg153135;boardseen#new[/spoiler]
2. Vanguard - 192 Points (~320m total wealth)
[spoiler]http://www.vanguard-rs.com/topic/265-pvm-war-loots/[/spoiler]
3. Downfall - 86 points (~235m total wealth)
[spoiler]http://downfall-rs.com/forums/index.php?s=4622cae0959f0889650c0d08b547100c&showtopic=11655[/spoiler]
4. Red Army - ~48 points
[spoiler]http://ra-rs.pw/community/index.php?/topic/1917-pvm-war-drop-log/page-2[/spoiler]

Point contribution per WG member:
[spoiler]
1. Soda Can - 48 points
2. WG Superfly - 31 points
3. Rebourne - 17 points
4. M0cking Bird - 16 points
5. WG Josh - 14 points
6. Tog - 9 points
6. Dax - 9 points
6. Pro Zach - 9 points
9. Excide - 7 points
9. WG Buddha - 7 points
11. Dhorak Obama - 6 points
11. Taibz - 6 points
13. Z1zek - 4 points
14. WG Squeak - 3 points
15. WG Mojo - 2 points
15. WG Jason - 2 points
15. WG Musical - 2 points
15. WG William - 2 points
15. Tommy - 2 points
20. Grumpy - 1 point
20. M249 - 1 point
20. Itz Deezy - 1 point[/spoiler]

- Restore PvP

jaredspurr

was fun even thought i didn't get any points it was fun doing some bosses

Mojo

Great job guys, shout out to Soda and Superfly for the massive points totals.

Honestly I didn't expect us to win because it's something we haven't done before but I was pleasantly surprised!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mocking Bird

Awesome week, full of activity!

Had a blast pvming with all he WG members! Had some crazy RNG aswell at venenatis!

B2b Dragon pickaxes, including a long bone aswell, and another Dragon pick within 5 kills, and before that i also got a curved long bone...

Some crazy drystreaks at bandos, and private lessons from soda to kill zulrah, which got me serp helm at 8 kc, and fang at 28 kc.

Overall a great week, and want to thank you all who made this possible, and who joined!

We should definitely do more competitions like this in the future with our allies.

Might even wanna try out something like this with just our own clan members, splitting up in teams, making a competition for a week, and see who wins etc.

TY all for the fun :)

A L E K S I

Good job boys! Btw anybody know who that mojo guy was at ven?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: A L E K S I on December 11, 2016, 11:15:32 PM
Good job boys! Btw anybody know who that mojo guy was at ven?
I think I was hacked
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

I tried to get some juicy loot but I didn't get any  O.o

Good job everyone!

Rebourne

It was a great week full of PvM events. I realy liked to do all different bosses. We had a good tactic with the wilderness bosses.

I want to do this more often (every 3 or 6 months). But i think we need to change  a few rules: Dragon warhammer cannot be proven so delete this from the competition. And maybe a factor for how many players clans have, since not every clan has the same ammount of players.

Thanks everyone who joined!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Quote from: Rebourne on December 12, 2016, 11:33:22 AM
It was a great week full of PvM events. I realy liked to do all different bosses. We had a good tactic with the wilderness bosses.

I want to do this more often (every 3 or 6 months). But i think we need to change  a few rules: Dragon warhammer cannot be proven so delete this from the competition. And maybe a factor for how many players clans have, since not every clan has the same ammount of players.

Thanks everyone who joined!
DWH was deleted on day two after a request from some other clan.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

excide

I would have pvmed the shit out of rs if i wouldnt have had to study for exams  :/

A really fun competition tho, and i hope next time this happens i can contribute much more :D
Go to hell and build a snowman.

buddha heist

This event was absolutely awesome. We need more of these!

Good job everyone!

DroVillain