• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Overwatch

Started by plato, December 15, 2016, 05:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plato

Does anybody here play Overwatch? I've been playing this game nonstop and was wondering if anyone else has been addicted also?
If so, whats your Competitive rank and battletag?

My highest rank was 3350, and my BattleTag is Plato#12256

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tayzon_Day

3015 highest rank, quit after getting diamond cus the community is aids

Taibz

3158 highest in season 2. Currently like 2600, havent played much cuz theres so many trolls :/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

KyleTheLone

I actually play overwatch on xbox one, only like 1700sr though XD ill play with ya if want to add me on XBL?

PineappleTom

Tried it for the first time today at a friends... I can see it takes some time to get to grips with. Lots to learn!

KyleTheLone

Quote from: PineappleTom on December 18, 2016, 08:26:53 PM
Tried it for the first time today at a friends... I can see it takes some time to get to grips with. Lots to learn!
I totally recommend getting it first time i tried it was as 650miles away from home and i got hooked, super fun. You can always go to a gamestop if you have one available and try it for a week and if you dont like it just return it.

Mister Kyle

DroVillain

I have a ps4 now should I get it?

I CE Y

Quote from: DroVillain on December 29, 2016, 12:57:48 PM
I have a ps4 now should I get it?

yes

I haven't played it for quite awhile now my last season rating peak was 3200~ maining soldier/mcree and roadhog or hanzo if i'm feeling funky