• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Genesis

Started by WG Genesis, December 15, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Genesis

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Genesis

My RuneScape Name: WG Genesis
My Previous RSNs: Genesis Zerk on this account.

Old account when I was in WG back in 2012 was Genesis Tank. TG Insanity before that.

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2005 or so. I got into pking in about 2009-ish. Before that, I mainly liked questing or doing castle wars with crappy stats.

I joined WG in 2012 under the name Genesis Tank.

I stopped playing towards the end of 2012 seeing as I started university. I started osrs again 2 summers ago.

I like the name Genesis and I used to be a zerk so I named my account Genesis Zerk.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Last Alliance was the last clan I remember being in (maybe around 2010-2011). Aside from that, I was in WG in 2012 before I quit. Very briefly (< 1 month) joined a random clan early in my osrs career but it got disbanded. Joined WG again after.

About me: You can call me Rooz (nickname) or Genesis seeing as my real name is too hard to pronounce. I'm 22 years old and I'm from Iran.

Recently finished my bachelor's degree in MIS with a minor in Supply Chain. Left the clan because I was going to do my Master's and wouldn't have time to play. Unfortunately, I was denied a visa because of my nationality so I could not go. Here I am now!

I heard about WG through: Past member
I want to join because: I've always had a special place for WG, ever since joining back in 2012. I've hung out in the cc even after leaving and have tried recruiting, albeit to very little success. I don't believe I left with any sour reason so I hope you'll have me back. Might not be the most active member, but I'll do my best.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Looking for a job after new year's.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

WG Genesis