• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Been a while.

Started by Mustangred1, December 18, 2016, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustangred1

Just thought I would stop in and say hi and see how things where going for those of you that remember me.
I retired from gaming due to a lack of free time. 
His_Lorship, great job on all your videos keep them coming!
Also keeping Wilderness Guardians alive.
Very commendable.

Cody

Mojo

Hey there your name isn't familiar to me, when were you in WG?

Anyway nice to see old faces around, if you wanna chat stop by our Discord site, doesn't need a download just click Discord at the top.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kyle

OMG CODY!!! Don't mind Mojo, he's a newb :D

It's really nice to see you! It's been a while for me as well (this is my first post in a long time) but it's super cool to come back on here and see an old friend.

Hopefully everything is going good for you and I hope you have a great holiday :)

Kyle (Buzz, just in case you forgot my username :P)

Keith

Sup dude! Hope you've been well. If you know me you'd probably know me as reticked ##

Mustangred1

Kyle! It is good to see some old friends.   Everything is great my way, on business in Illinois for the next few months. Thought I would hunt down some old friends to pass the time. Wg was always like a second family to me. The Apks, ts crew, so many instances and events I could go on and on. 

Mojo, I think you may have just joined around the time of my retirement. I left RS when they took away the wilderness.

Keith, yes! I remember you. Nothing like the good old days. How's life? Have you heard from samosab (I think is how it was spelled), noescap, or ali? I know some of them where exiled at one point.

Frozen 10

Hey :) I remember your name but I don't think we got to know each other very well. :P

Mustangred1

One of the last raids I led.  I have tons of old pictures I'll dig some up for you guys.

Vio

Pic is fake, the first time Zemus logged into runescape he was already maxed

Hey dude, I remember u <3

Mustangred1

Mojo

Nice to see some old pictures, there's loads of them from 2004 to 2011 sorted in our archive here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?action=page;id=2

On another note, I assume you've heard of Old School RuneScape? Roughly 60 percent of players play that version and it looks exactly the same as your pictures from actual 2007.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

don't think i know you, but hey lol

Mustangred1

Mojo,
Yes I have, I am fully retired. My account is still around I just don't play due to RL. Just trying to spark some convos with some old friends. 

Mustangred1

Here take are Keith! 

Look at anats lvl.  I remember anats 99 rc party

Al

Don't remember your name, but hello! I first joined in 2009 as Big Al 002. A handful of the people in your right-click pics are still in touch with us. We have a Facebook group with many of them as well. More than a few have rejoined came out of retirement in recent years.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

DroVillain

Why does this picture have a bunch of my old 3v0luti0n X clanmates in it? Torre, Bak3rsgate, bad rad 1, azn boi 763 (WHICH IS DURIAL 321 BTW!!) ???

Weird.

Quote from: Mustangred1 on December 20, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

Mustangred1

Honestly I can't remember. I do remember the clan 3vo, and I believe we where invited on a apk. I believe we knew a crash was inevitable with that many opts. I believe on our first login we where rushed by RoT.

Quote from: DroVillain on December 20, 2016, 02:17:11 PM
Why does this picture have a bunch of my old 3v0luti0n X clanmates in it? Torre, Bak3rsgate, bad rad 1, azn boi 763 (WHICH IS DURIAL 321 BTW!!) ???

Weird.

Quote from: Mustangred1 on December 20, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

Kyle

Quote from: DroVillain on December 20, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

Weird.

WG and 3v0 were allied at one point, can't quite remember how long the alliance lasted but this was an allied PK/Anti-Crash trip (can't quite remember which one).

DroVillain

I remember warring you guys, I don't remember much from back then though so I'm sure that's what it was. I use to be Dimes_11 so if you guys find any more photos let me know  :dowant:

Keith

Quote from: Mustangred1 on December 20, 2016, 01:35:45 AM

Here take are Keith! 

Look at anats lvl.  I remember anats 99 rc party

Damn, anoobcrafter was really a noob then ## Also I'm surprised I was found in a picture anywhere, I'm rarely seen! But no I haven't heard from any of those guys you mentioned in quite a while.

Mister Kyle