• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Heuheuheu

Started by Bennyboi02, October 19, 2011, 10:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyboi02

Benny here for my yearly check in. Where the hell is loppls seriously i need him.  :(

Bennyboi02

Ah nu oh well good to see wg is still going strong after so long. How many of the oldys r checking in these days =[?

Owen

Quote from: Bennyboi02 on October 20, 2011, 07:15:37 AM
Ah nu oh well good to see wg is still going strong after so long. How many of the oldys r checking in these days =[?

ROFL CHODE.

I last saw Loppls online like 2 months ago I think. =[

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Bennyboi02

Hes alive!  :woeh: Hows wg fairing these days? Still top 20?

Dorcha3377

Bennyboi02

Jenny  <3 Hows life treating ya these days? Still looking after all these buggers?

Dorcha3377

Haii babe..yeah its a hard life  (H)

Loppls

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Vio

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Of course, out of all the wonderful things loppls could put for his first post on the forums he chooses HAHAHAHAHA ##