• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] ieyspades

Started by spades, December 23, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spades

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ieyspades

My RuneScape Name: ieyspades
My Previous RSNs: Spades Hero was my first account, and E Xta Cy was my tank I made later in my rs career for RS2. I have a zerker I dont really play in osrs besides my tank.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing probably almost 12+ years ago, always enjoyed being a ranger and had a tank in RS2 which is why I am now a tank in osrs. I still remember my first D long :))) but anyways

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never really been in a clan. However I've done small group with some real life friends :) We consisted of anywhere of 2-3 of us to up to 6, was a lot of fun but large teams just picked some of us off as we dipped LOL

About me: My name is Dan, but on scape I am always Spades, not sure how that happened. I am 26 and am a Personal Trainer. I work a good bit so I wont be able to make every trip however any afternoon weekends I should be good :)

I heard about WG through: A runescape facebook page
I want to join because: I want to multi Pk, go on deep wild pk trips and just enjoy that aspect of pking rather than being in edge forever. I feel with my strong 99 range and 95 mage along with 99 def I can be very relevant in clan matches as I am able to tank a lot of damage while dealing a great deal :D

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

A runescape facebook page? I'd be very interested to see which one that was as I'm not aware we're on any.

Anyway welcome to our forums Dan :)

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

You won't be alone in Edge for long if you get accepted :)

Welcome to the Boards!

Flux

[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.