• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Axelthesleff

Started by axelthesleff, December 24, 2016, 07:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axelthesleff

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Axelthesleff

My RuneScape Name: Axelthesleff
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been a Runescape player for years now. My account on the RS3 version of the game far surpasses my account on Old School. I quit for a while and came back when Old School first came out, putting some time on the account but decided to go back to my RS3 account. I have worked on both accounts for a while fluctuating between the two (to clarify i mean the old school and rs3 accounts under the same name)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to join clans but i find some people arent serious enough and clans aren't active.  Unfortunately it was so long ago i couldn't remember any of the clan names. 

About me: I'm an aircraft mechanic in the Canadian Forces. I'm currently stationed in Cold Lake, Alberta and the area is quite isolated. I spend a lot of time in barracks with not much to do which is why it's very important for me to have a clan that uses things like discord and actually bosses/pvp's frequently

I heard about WG through: typing "osrs clans" in google haha
I want to join because: You seem well put togethor and have your roots. I won't lie it usually sucks trying to join a clan like this because it's a bunch of people that have known eachother for years and it can make you feel like a bit of an intruder. I don't have much experience in PVP but i'm willing to try if it means going to events. My combat stats are low but i'm already training. I liked the the part in the forum post that said training in bossing and pvp. My time playing old school so far has been solo, so bossing was never an option.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Deployments/Work

Musical

Aye welcome to the boards my friend. You need 85 Range and 85 Magic to PK in the clan. I'm sure the app managers will let you become guildsmen until you get the stats for it if you want that?
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

axelthesleff

Yeah i saw that after, sure man i'll just work on the stats while in the clan.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hey there :) Welcome!
Good luck getting those magic/ranged levels!

PineappleTom

Welcome to the community Axel!

I would say most of us haven't known each other for years and years these days, there's a strong core of veterans but also lots and lots of newer members too :D

Flux

Welcome mate! Enjoy your time :)
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

welcome here axelthesleff, do i know you from bad karma?
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP