• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Unfunny

Started by Unfunny, December 31, 2016, 02:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unfunny

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Unfunny

My RuneScape Name: Unfunny
My Previous RSNs: SATANNN
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Was a pure, now I'm a main.  I love PVM and just really need a team finally.  Also, I refuse to quest so I dont have B gloves.  I have been playing Runescape since I was about 10.  I still have the account I started with, Have Respect on rs3.  Played for years when i was a kid, was a skiller.  Not really sure why I just enjoyed fishing and wcing.  Got the 99s while watching TV and really didnt ever play.  Eventually got into slayer and stopped playing around the time they took away free trade and the wilderness.  Like days after the update.  Started playing again in highschool for a while, enjoyed it until rs3 just got boring.  And then earlier this year my gf was a teacher across the country for a couple months and my friends told me about Jagex opening up a 2007 server and ive been hooked since.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: None!

About me: I'm a building designer, 23 years old, very busy but still play RS about 5 hours a day atleast. I'm always hanging out in my apartment with my girlfriend and my dog, they're cool. both crazy. I love movies, anything by Stanley Kubrick or Hayao Miyazaki I'm a fan of.  And another thing i really like doing is playing video games of course,  I do play Runescape mostly but I also have PS4,Xbone, and Wii U.  I'm a beast at Mario Kart 8 if anyone wants to try me and I literally only own an Xbone for Gears of war Remastered. 

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: Trusted clan! And I really want to get to warring and PVMing. Lol.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work, weekdays. But thats it really.

Mojo

App is a little short of detail tbh. e.g. what are your hobbies, music tastes? RS account history, how long have you been playing etc?

Basically show a little more effort towards wanting to join.

Good luck :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Unfunny

Quote from: Mojo on December 31, 2016, 02:42:07 AM
App is a little short of detail tbh. e.g. what are your hobbies, music tastes? RS account history, how long have you been playing etc?

Added a little bit more (;

Mojo

Quote from: Unfunny on December 31, 2016, 03:00:32 AM
Quote from: Mojo on December 31, 2016, 02:42:07 AM

Added a little bit more (;

hey it looks a lot better :)

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Really nice application - well done :)

Good luck, hope to see you on Discord soon to finish off the process.