• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ninja_kid66

Started by ninja66, January 01, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninja66

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ninja_kid66

My RuneScape Name: Ninja_kid66
My Previous RSNs: NH Ninja
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing Runescape in 2005, with my brother Wind arcus former event master of wilderness guardians. I play rs to have fun I don't have a skill I like to do or anything in general it really comes down to my goals of the account and what I feel like at the time.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Started clanning in 2011 with the Descendant Guardians lead by keanu Aka (Vio) for a few months until I reached 110 cb and joined the wilderness guardians. Left wilderness Guardians in 2015 for a new experience and joined Zero Tolerance had a blast for well over a year or so but do to resent events the fun train is slowly coming to a end.   

About me: I am 20 years old, live in Canada eh. currently in the process of being a electrician my work hours are really all over the place but ill try my best to be around. 

I heard about WG through: MOJOHAZA1
I want to join because: The community and a good laugh time to time.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work!

jjason g

nope. Denied for being a noob  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Restore PvP

It's happening. Hype mode activated!!!!

Pm one of Super, Jared, or Mojo on discord to proceed.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

jaredspurr

PineappleTom