• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Cus Im Sad

Started by Haldien, January 06, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haldien

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Cus Im Sad

My RuneScape Name: Cus Im Sad
My Previous RSNs: Haldien1
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ive been playing on and off since classic.  I have stopped playing all accounts but the one i am on now so i had more time to focus on pking.  Pking is by far my favorite thing to do, And my name is because i am sad =)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was only in a pvm skilling clan about 4 years ago. I do not remember the name.

About me: My name is Wes, im 27 as of this month and live in the good ole USofA.  As of late i have been doing nothing but pking.  I listen to all sorts of music, all the way from Bach to new age.  I also build cell phone towers for a living.

I heard about WG through: OSRS Clan Forums
I want to join because: So far from what ive read you all seem like a fairly structured  clan.  Nothing better to a clan than structure, and the right people of course.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work, I work 80-90 hours a week

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

We hope you're a 'right person' to add to our 'right people' memberbase :D

Welcome to the Forums!

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]