• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Codezoh

Started by ScotianShots, January 08, 2017, 01:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScotianShots

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Codezoh

My RuneScape Name: Codezoh
My Previous RSNs: Sakred
Salzoh
Codezoh

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing a little over 10 years ago with a few buddies but stopped when EOC occured, came back and played RS3 for a bit, maxed and got bored because i had no one to play with, so i started playing OS again, I dont have too much experience at godwars, (only a couple bandos kills) but willing to learn and i also have fire cape, torso defender etc,I enjoy skilling and just doing whatever, i am currently working on base 75's and 90 in all combat stats.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: A long time ago i was in a little "clan" with just my buddies from school but it wasnt anything seriously haha

About me: My name is Cody, im 22 years old(23 in february). I am from canada, all i really have for hobbies are skateboarding and runescape haha. I listen to mostly any kind of music but country, I can eat all day long and not gain any weight.. high metabolism rocks =D, and yeah thats pretty well it i guess my life isnt very exciting hahaha

I heard about WG through: Just searching around on Forums
I want to join because: I did quite a bit of searching the past couple days and you guys seem like a great active growing clan and thats what ive been looking for, ive been getting pretty bored of playing solo and figured id shoot an application.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope, other then work. I am currently laid off at the moment because it's slow this time of year

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards. Hop on Discord for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!