• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 0nly I Can

Started by 0nly, January 08, 2017, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0nly

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 0nly I Can

My RuneScape Name: 0nly I Can
My Previous RSNs: Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first found out about Runescape through friends at school at made my first account back in 2005. Played up until the introduction of EOC and stopped due to lack of interest with the new combat systems. I use to do a lot of pking in BH/PVP worlds. I remember having to grind firecapes and rune/dragon defenders after losing them pking. I never did too much skilling but I enjoy doing it on the side of pking/bossing although I haven't been able to boss too much on OSRS. I would thoroughly love to be able to get back into pking and bossing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been involved with a clan, but have pked with many clan chat teams/friends.

About me: Well my name is Liam, I'm 24 years old from Australia. My hobbies include travelling, playing video games, riding my bike and athletics. I enjoy all sorts of music but generally enjoy calming music that I have playing in the background. I recently got accepted into a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science and am looking forward to the challenge.

I heard about WG through: Through His Lordship's youtube channel and The Wilderness - An Unauthorised Biography
I want to join because: WG seems like a fun and friendly community and I'd love to have people to pk/boss with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: With University coming up I will be unsure if I will be able to stay as active as I currently am.

0nly

Flux

University is an annoying thing :( Whereabouts are you doing your Masters? (assuming that's what you are going back to do).
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Once you get 85 Ranged get yourself an app review on Discord
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

0nly

This will be my first time going to University due to having delays in my studying. I'm going to be studying at QUT and yes it might be annoying at times but I think I'm going to enjoy the challenge. :)

I'm currently working on the 85 range and should have it completed within the next few days. :)

DroVillain

0nly

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards, and 85 range shouldn't take to long

0nly

Thank you! :D
Yeah I should have it done either today or tomorrow mattering if anything comes up or not. :p

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

0nly

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

0nly