• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Rifffage

Started by Rifffage, January 15, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifffage

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Rifffage

My RuneScape Name: Rifffage
My Previous RSNs: Hot whip
Slick Rick

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: my sole account ive had multiple accounts over the years on pre-eoc had 99 ranged this go round wanted 99 str, i love to pk and pvm so im open to anything. name comes from playing guitar cuz i taught myself how and im a huge heavy metal/hard rock fan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: never really been in any serious clans always been in small groups with my friends and just recently was in ADR with Dzmon we lead the clan and we had about 12-15 going out to multi events spider/lavaz/gdz/chaos ele the works, at our more active points. fell in love with the multi pk aspect of the game and have been searching to join back up to a clan that can do it like we used to!

About me: My name is Rick i love to play guitar and im a long time rs playe! Im also an avid sports player and i've been playing Tennis mainly for about 11 years now! if im not playing Tennis im typically busy playing some sort of other sport! im a very hands on individual as far as fixing things goes as well! aspiring to become a computer programmer in the near future to go back to my more nerdy roots (LOL) looking forward to making friends with everybody and kicking ass out there in game!!  im down for anything that typically involves other members of the clan cuz im tired of playing the solo rs grind, dont really care about losing money to bad cuz i can make it back pretty quickly so i love high risk pking and the works, my main focus is to get on and own some noobs! i love team play!!

I heard about WG through: my friend Dzmon told me about you guys
I want to join because: it seems that you are a very similair fit to what me and Dzmon had going on before and i cant wait to hit the multi pk scene again, nothing more fun then piling noobs and running into other pk clans out there in the wildy. (honestly not even to worried about the loot lol just want to use my 99 str in pvp more often :p) i also want to try out the full dh bomb in a team setup eventually xD

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: occasionally i may get very busy with life and work and i may need to take an occasional break but i will always be back when i feel its right and if the community still exists im happy to be a part of it ^^

Sammyger

GL m8! I'm a huge fan of Deathcore and heavy music in general!

Mojo

Welcome, you didnt really tell us much about yourself, that section is not meant for typing about RS. Add in a little more info? (age, country, job/educaiton, hobbies etc.)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Good to have you with us mate! Acoustic or electric guitar?

Smile

perpetually high.

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Da Kno

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rifffage

Thanks for all the Warm welcomes everybody! (i went back and updated the about me a little bit more for you guys :D), and Electric guitar for anybody who doesnt know from in -game yet! really enjoying the WG experience just in CC already !!

DarkFema

Frozen 10