• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG creative

Started by creativee, January 16, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creativee

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG creative

My RuneScape Name: WG creative
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: if bin playing this game for hours / days / years ! i like the grind on this game to get better and richer , i like exspecally to train ranged and magic , doing bosses and alot of group events , trying to get 99 ranged as first 99 skill

WG creative.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: clan history , hmmm none , just one clan and that was this clan , i joined in 26 august 2016 i liked it a lot doing bosses with the clan , or some other events , got some nice communty in the clan like the people in it always frendly

but. i like to have my old rank back , i exptected i would be kicked to rank EX-member. because a was away for 3-4 months , because of work , next time if that happens agian i will send it on the forums.

I hope you can understand me here by

About me: i am frank , i am a man , 21 years old ,

hobby's
tinker with my car, fishing in the summer, and especially going out with my friends,

Job
I work as a carpenter

i live in the Netherlands

Music: rock / hardstyle / hardcore / techno / clubbin / trap / radiomusic

I hope you now have a little bit of know who I am

greetz frank / WG creative

I heard about WG through: wg rebourne / best friend since 21 years
I want to join because: join agian *  because i dont know any better clan then this one , love this clan because it is the best of the best

gr. WG creative

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: work `because they send my out to other country's

DroVillain

Welcome back!

Just make sure next time you leave to post a inactivity notice so you won't get removed with a  sweep.

Also, what kind of car do you have? I see that you like to tinker, I also mess around with my cars often

creativee

i had a seat leon / and now if got a fiat abbard ;) i am looking ofr an mazda mx5 orsomething ;)  :>

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

creativee

Mojo

welcome back dude

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

creativee

DroVillain

Quote from: creativee on January 16, 2017, 07:07:01 PM
i had a seat leon / and now if got a fiat abbard ;) i am looking ofr an mazda mx5 orsomething ;)  :>

I do competitive Autocross (Racing around cones - safe and fun) and Mazda Miatas are one of the most common and fun cars out there! I have a 1986 BMW 7 Series, 2014 328i BMW, and 2015 Jeep Patriot at the moment.

creativee

shieet awesome man i think its gone be a maita or the mx5 2000

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

creativee

Frozen 10

creativee

z1zek

B^)

creativee

Mojo

You need to ask an app manager on Discord for app review
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

creativee

Restore PvP

Welcome back and you've been given your old rank back. Just a reminder to use the inactivity topic if you need to go afk for a week or so.

- Restore PvP

creativee