• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Phantoms

Started by phantoms, January 16, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantoms

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Phantoms

My RuneScape Name: Phantoms
My Previous RSNs: Phantoms (main), Plantera (pure)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 2006, didnt understand the game much until i became member in 2008, was fan of minigames and pvp.
Never liked skilling, nowadays what I do the most is pvm but I want to go back to pvp.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Pre-EOC I wasnt part of any clan maybe some fcs here and there, but never a formal clan. In OS I was part of a clan named: "legacy 07" which is a pvm clan, unfortunately i wasnt active like 6 months due Irl issues with my carreer.

About a month ago I applied for the first time to WG and was accepted, unfortunately I was very busy the last 4 weeks and couldnt graduate my trial time, thus this is my second application.

About me: Love music, and can play the drums, also like reading and playing videogames. My Irl name is Eric, Im 21 years old and I work and study law in my university, my first language is not english.

I heard about WG through: I saw a video in youtube a couple of months ago and also saw the forums post.
I want to join because: I want to be part of a clan and im interested in WG because is not your typical nh multi clan, I want to introduce myself in deep wildy pking and this seems to be a good place to start.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not that busy atm, altough situations with work might change, will try my best to be active

phantoms

DarkFema

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Welcome back :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

phantoms

Thank you all for the support, so basically now I wait 3 days and my trial begins right?

DroVillain

Frozen 10

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP