• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Nahlan

Started by Nahlan, January 23, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nahlan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Nahlan

My RuneScape Name: Nahlan
My Previous RSNs: RS3 - Seba Slayer (inactive)
OSRS - Nahlan

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started out around 2005-2006 and have always liked to train every skill in the game. I have long been non-active after the eoc update and some 2 years ago I started osrs. After an other break of 1-2 years, I now play again since november 2016. I've always liked the community this game brings and would like to widen my experience once again with joining this clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been a member of TWOR (The Warriors Of Runescape) for a long time. This was a maily duch clan, created by Pieter_1212. After a few months at this clan, I became a co-leader hosting all the non-pvp activities.

About me: I'm a 25 year old male from Belgium. I lice to play football (soccer) and i'm a drummer. IRL, I sell charging stations for electric cars, for a big company.

I heard about WG through: I don't know how, but I've know of you guys for a long time.
I want to join because: Just the general experience of being in a clan again. (There is probably some nostalgia involved there.)

In the question under this one, I see most of the events are at weekends. The most of the time that I am online is at weekdays, so I guess I'll have to see how that is going to work out.)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: In a few month, I plan to move in together with my girlfriend, this may couse some inactivity.

DarkFema

Nice app, heard you played soccer, what position? GL btw

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Welcome :) we already spoke briefly on Discord. Cya around :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

A L E K S I

PineappleTom

That's a really modern job - nice one!

Welcome to the boards :)

Frozen 10

Nahlan

Quote from: DarkFema on January 23, 2017, 09:19:15 PM
Nice app, heard you played soccer, what position? GL btw

Hi, Thanks,

I'm a defender (leftie)

Nahlan

Quote from: PineappleTom on January 24, 2017, 08:19:58 AM
That's a really modern job - nice one!

Welcome to the boards :)

Thanks,

It's a big upcoming market wich has to be tackled rather now than later :)

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan bud! Should probably work on raising your total level though. You'll go down pretty fast in fights and you could get picked off by some lower levels (our average cb is around 116 or so).

Nahlan

Quote from: WG Genesis on January 25, 2017, 05:12:32 PM
Welcome to the clan bud! Should probably work on raising your total level though. You'll go down pretty fast in fights and you could get picked off by some lower levels (our average cb is around 116 or so).

Hi,

Thanks for the info man. I'm working on it right now.

Mojo

Quote from: Nahlan on January 25, 2017, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: WG Genesis on January 25, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the info man. I'm working on it right now.
Yep, NMZ is pretty good for combat training.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Mojo

welcome aboard, don't forget to graduate :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]