• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Makkeeuh

Started by Makkee, January 24, 2017, 12:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makkee

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Makkeeuh

My RuneScape Name: Makkeeuh
My Previous RSNs: WG Makkee
Makkeeeuuh

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've started playing runescape around the year 2007-2008 till the eoc update when i stopped playing . Then a a year ago I started playing again with a couple of friends and just loved the nostalgia of the game . I was in WG a couple of months ago but had to quit osrs because of my job .
My current account name is almost the same as my nickname irl ( Makke) .
One of my favorite skills in osrs is slayer and all of the combat skills . I like to pvm and sometimes to pvp .

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only clan I've been in is WG .

About me: My name is Marnix but everybody calls me Makke .
I'm 21 year old male and im a freelance chef for catering companies in Belgium . Currently I dont exercise because of an injury in my shoulders , but in the mean while i just hang out with my friends and play osrs . But after a couple of weeks playing again i really want to join WG again . I like all kinds of music , especially deep house and techno .
One of my talents is that I'm a hard worker and a great cook .

I heard about WG through: WG Dax
I want to join because: I really want to join WG again because it's a really fun clan with great events and people .
I used to be in WG but i had to quit playing osrs bacause of my job . But right now I have enough time to play again .
I'm a very active person in the cc and on clan events .
I hope there are still some members of WG who can remember me .
I hope I can rejoin WG again

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work

Smile

perpetually high.

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

A L E K S I

Frozen 10

Daxzut

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

WG Genesis

Mojo

Good to see you accepted, dont forget to graduate before 3 weeks :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]