• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] HOOD OG

Started by hood og, February 04, 2017, 04:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hood og

OSRS INTRODUCTION: HOOD OG

My RuneScape Name: HOOD OG
My Previous RSNs: iOG HOOD
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 04 saw this ugly shit on miniclip and fell in love. Always watched elvemage and those guys but never got the chance to get high lvl cuz school. Came back to 07 to pk and have fun. Mostly i pk and do zulrah and high lvl content. Hate skilling my total lvl is trash. Really have not been able to get far with people as they are lazy and I dont actively search for people until now.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Imperiol idol back in 04

About me: Call me og Marv or Just og or just Marv. Im 21 from the us,male. My hobbies are making music and trying to work on my own business. I listen to rap but not mainstream. I freestyle for 1m for 2 minutes.

I heard about WG through: osrs forums
I want to join because: I want to join because the template isnt crazy with tons of requirements. I like how you guys have honor and dont flame supposedly. I need a clan honest ive seen u guys for years. And I know im a great asset as i dont have a toxic bone in my body and just want to have fun. Pking gives u a rush

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Think I started through miniclip too at a similar time :D

Welcome to our boards

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Frozen 10

Da Kno

hood og

Just Good music overall Sound mostly like smoke music

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

I CE Y

Welcome defense attorney Hood OG :)

Hope you like it here