• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] A R A B S

Started by about10arabs, February 10, 2017, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

about10arabs

ddd

A L E K S I

DarkFema

Omg that song brings back so many memories, welcome man

Rebourne

Welcome here! Wow what a story mr Zulrah killer. Im sure you will enjoy our clan, also make sure to join Discord.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

about10arabs

thanks

yeah i like writing stories. good outlet and it's fun. i hope i enjoy it too and i'm also part of the discord.

i noticed people didn't write stories like i did :D but oh well, i was looking forward to reading other peoples experience with the game. it's funny how different our experiences are even though we're all trying to achieve the same thing in the same world with the same bs items fresh out of tut islands.

looking forward to future pk trips and what not

Smile

perpetually high.

Restore PvP

I was questioning how serious this app was for a pretty long time reading it.

Then I read you heard about WG through Z1zek, and that explains everything I needed to know.

Be sure to join the Discord and find out the next steps in the #application_review text channel. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask Superfly, Jared, or Mojo.

- Restore PvP

z1zek

Quote from: Restore PvP on February 10, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
Then I read you heard about WG through Z1zek, and that explains everything I needed to know.
What can I say, I'm e-famous :3
B^)

jjason g

Welcome. Any friend of zeek is a friend of mine  :nyan:

Mojo

This is a strange app.

I would suggest actually telling us about yourself before you go further. (edit the About Me section)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hi, welcome.

Tell something more about yourself ;)

about10arabs

ddd

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Flux

[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]