• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] HlP HOP

Started by Coque, March 03, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coque

OSRS INTRODUCTION: HlP HOP

My RuneScape Name: HlP HOP
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in Runescape on 2001, had to learn english to play this fabulous game. Been pking since 2012 on member and now a day im basically single pker/multi and little pvm just for the money! i like skilling but i get bored fast... i try to improve my account every day, making quest and diarys, i have wilderness diary, kandarin and almost every hard diarty in my account. I count with big stack of money for my pk tab if needed and im very active on the game

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i have been always in single teams never been in a clan.

About me: My name is Jorge, im a male from Chile. i study laws and what else can i say my talents are freestyle rap and pk LOL

I heard about WG through: i read about this clan in the runescape old school webpage
I want to join because: i want a nice community where a i can talk with diferent peopel, make some new friends and enjoy pking. also i want to be part and follow the rules, be pro active and get respect inside the clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University

Mojo

Welcome to our forums Jorge :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Nice account for singles I have one like that but with 75 def instead of 70 :~)

Frozen 10

DarkFema

Welcome, what single teams have you been in?

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.