• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 2pointO

Started by 2pointo, March 08, 2017, 06:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2pointo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 2pointO

My RuneScape Name: 2pointO
My Previous RSNs: Runescape 2007 and Oldschool

VH Kill3R
TriiiBriiid
Tri to PvM
TH3RD
2PointO

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 2002, playing Classic and the original RS2, Played ever since I was 7 years old, fell in love with the game, no matter if I thought I quit always came back to its, Done over 1000 hours of PvP, but last 6 months I've been learning to solo bosses for PvM and enjoyed slayer skill towards max, on few of my accounts.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Smoke PvM "Bossing Team, CORP GWS, Raids.
Valhalla - PvP Team occasionally boss with a few ex members to this day.
ADR - Team adrenalin was a team member "assassin" PVP based.

scratch to max - ehp maxing social cc.

About me: Jack, male, UK, Runescape, Drifting cars, Working on car's I currently own two MAZDA rx8's, Music ranging from hard rock to chillstep and DnB.

can't really think of any dislikes, people are different and never the same, and I like to make my own judgements on people/things.

I heard about WG through: Demon "ex ADR Leader"
I want to join because: I want to join a PvP Team again and I recently got back in touch with demon, thought all ADR members quit, so it was good to hear from him again, and he said he join you and that it was an extremely fun, pvp team and also to some Bossing on the side, and that's what I'm interested in, and truthfully, seems well organised and a community I could see myself in for quite some time, if I was accepted.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Currently trying to attend and apprentiship for network rail, and would attend a course for 8 weeks, but i would always be on for 5-6hrs a day.

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

2pointo

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome Jack! :D Seems like you have a great taste in cars ;)!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

2pointo

Quote from: Lait_Choco on March 10, 2017, 01:21:56 AM
Hello and welcome Jack! :D Seems like you have a great taste in cars ;)!

Yeh man just waiting to be paid from work then I can get my other Rx8 on the road and use the other one for track, not to mention give me a better understanding of a rotary engine, how about yourself?

Brandon

Nice app, Good-luck home you come and stay active.
Discord Name:Brandon

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Brandon

Discord Name:Brandon

Smile

perpetually high.

2pointo

Ofrran

Grats on acceptance. I think your app was v good and great stats too. GL in WG!