• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [07] Foe salad

Started by Deidera, March 28, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deidera

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Foe salad

My RuneScape Name: Foe salad
My Previous RSNs: squall78 zarkarik theblkdemon
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing when i was 8 in 2008 im 21 now maxed in rs3, came to 07 like a year ago working on maxing my main but i have a few accounts one was recently a zerker but it turned into a mid and alot of different edge pking accounts.
my name is a troll to rot salad, aswell as trying to make people on dmm avoid me who dont really know about him just salad part. my favorite skill is probably hunter. its fast xp and profitable. i love pking never done deep pking before because i never had a team for it, but i really want to.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/a49cb1d823de5d6f9b7783ef4270311f

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have only ever been in pvm clans like natural unbound and some rs3 clans which i don't even remember tbh lol.

About me: im male, 22 and my hobbies include runescape and sleeping. =) i hate it when people flame in pvp i don't see the purpose. I love hip/hop im from Norway but moved to the us when i was 4. as far as talents i got mad clicks.

I heard about WG through: random clan search in forums
I want to join because: Hopefully to find some like minded people to play dmm mode tourney and seasonal aswell as some pk trips.

Anything that may impact your future activity? no except i have a job and college.

Shady2gunz

Woo another PvPer! Good luck bro! Hope to see you out there in the field!

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Glad to have you here.

I'd just like to let you know that we're not that active in DMM with the exception of a few players. That could always change though.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]