• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Shady2gunz

Started by Shady2gunz, March 26, 2017, 09:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady2gunz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Shady2gunz

My RuneScape Name: Shady2gunz
My Previous RSNs: My current Rsn is Shady2gunz. I have always been and will always be as such :)
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing since 2005 and im now standing here at the crisp ripe age of 26 and looking to get into the game again. I usually mainly played to pk but my team sadly slowly began to focus on their lives and thus eventually so did i. Not much other interest besides pk and the occasional fun event though im afraid. I do look forward to doing my best to participate.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/cd271230b7af876272e00777a68d6e6b

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have always had the same team. We were small but tight knit and lasted for several years before our small community fell apart. We had been Timeless, Timeless souls and Timeless again at a later date.

About me: My name is Roger, i am 26 years old. I am blunt and to the point and i wont hesitate to say whats on my mind if something bothers me among my peers. I have always been rank and file however, so with that said i do not question my chain of command unless i believe it to be of utmost importance. Other than that in my spare time when i actually feel like going outside, i ride motorcycles.

I heard about WG through: A few years back we got our asses handed to us on a platter by you guys.
I want to join because: I hear this is one of the last Honor clans left. I'm old school so this seemed the natural choice.

Anything that may impact your future activity? None

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan buddy! You still got some buying to do though. Some more enchanted sets, some spears, dragon scims, phoenix necklaces etc.

Shady2gunz

Thanks brothers, looking forward to being a possible member of this clan. Yeah i knew i was lacking a few things but i decided to go ahead and post anyways since i was feeling way to eager. I will remedy the situation immediately but i hope my enthusiasm is enough to show i want to be apart of WG :)

Mojo

Welcome to our forums!

Tab generally looks good. Genesis highlighted the required changes.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

Went ahead and updated the Spears, Phoenix necks and Enchanted sets. About to buy dragon scims momentarily

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts (replies to a topic) and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Wooo! Sounds good :) i will do my best to meet all requirements!

Brandon

Congrats on being accepted, hope I get to meet you soon!
Discord Name:Brandon