• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] ASoft Pillow

Started by Asoft Pillow, March 30, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asoft Pillow

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ASoft Pillow

My RuneScape Name: ASoft Pillow
My Previous RSNs: Doo MMM, Mosley
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2005, back then I was around 10 years old and the most creative name I could think of for my character was my last name.  My most recent name is what I look forward to most after a night of RS.  Throughout most of my time before I quit (because of EOC) I was most interested in skilling, and castle wars along with some f2p pking because back then, I was always afraid to lose any amount of money, (eventually i lost all care for my pixel stack though).  As soon as OSRS came out, I decided to make an account purely for pvp.  I made a zerker pure at first and really enjoyed pking in Edgeville.   I then wanted to expand my ways of making gp and pking, so I got 75 defense, 99 magic, and 91 range (currently goal is 99 range) now I would love to deep wildy pk with a clan and I've always wanted to be in WG.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://i.gyazo.com/1b4d4fe6b6ad3b629271664fc16236e4.png

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Back in 2009 I was in Zero tolerance, I frequented every event that I was online for and really loved it.  Clan wars and deep wildy trips were my favorite.  Eventually the clan became very inactive and kinda phased out. I have been in a couple other clans not worth noting (or remembering lol)

About me: My name is Kyle, I am 22 years of age. I live in the U.S. (NJ) My family is most important to me, I work with my father (trade), and I do not go to college.  I love the outdoors, hiking, exercise, and lifting weights, I keep myself healthy, or the gf does anyway, she's a great cook.  I'm active on Old School almost every day, and can attend most if not all clan events.

I heard about WG through: I heard about WG quite a long time ago, not really sure
I want to join because: WG has got to be one of the most reputable clans out there.  I've been interested since before EOC.  Now I am extremely excited to join the clanning community, and I can't think of any clan I would like to be in more than WG.  I made this account to PK and now I have the stats, time, and money to do so. LETS DO IT!

Anything that may impact your future activity? nothing at all

WG Genesis

Hey there! Nice application. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Rebourne

Welcome here Kyle! Saw you posted it 3 times :') :') :')
Don't worry I fixed it.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Shady2gunz

Asoft Pillow

Asoft Pillow

thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to being a part of the clan and meeting with all of you (H)

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums.

Message myself or Jared on Discord and ask us to review your app :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

DroVillain

Brandon

Gratz on joining, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.
Discord Name:Brandon

Frozen 10