• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] cx ln chat

Started by dramesk, April 03, 2017, 04:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dramesk

OSRS INTRODUCTION: cx ln chat

My RuneScape Name: cx ln chat
My Previous RSNs: cx ln chat

(the ln is not an i)

My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing back in the real 2007. Quit to play other games. Came back once I heard 07 Runescape was being released. Kept playing since then and loved it. My name brings people together, people who watches and is a fan of Ice_Poseidon. I get funny responses and which is what I love about it. I love Zulrah and do it almost all the time. I like minigames as well such as pest control and castle wars.

Joining for PvP events: Yes

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a male, 21 years old, residing in New York, U.S. I like to play video games on my very limited spare time and this is my hobby. I am a very humorous person. I work part-time and go to college on weekdays with weekends off as of this semester. I love PvMs and PvPs but the former more. I have experience in runescape to share with those who need it.    

I heard about WG through: Google first and then Runescape forum
I want to join because: Your thread on the forum had a lot of posts. This shows me that this clan is actively recruiting and therefore, active while some are not. I like the low level requirement which is great for a wider range of levels/players.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Work/School in the mornings and afternoons. Free at night.

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our boards.

If you're joining for PvP you need to show us a picture of your organised PvP tab first. Look back at this page to see what's needed and how to upload the pic.

Good luck, message me on Discord if you need help.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Welcome I hope you update your p2p tab. Good luck :) Let me know if you need anything.
Discord Name:Brandon

WG Genesis

Hey there! Do you do casual castle wars or more pro castle wars?

Hope to see you around!

Frozen 10

Rebourne

welcome here, if you have any questions feel free to contact me in game or on discord.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Brandon

5. Once posted the final step is to ask an App Manager or Adviser rank on Discord to look over your application.

Contact Mojo or a app-manager in discord to proceed to the next step. Good-luck friend!
Discord Name:Brandon