• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] vkforlifemso

Started by vkforlifemso, April 05, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vkforlifemso

OSRS INTRODUCTION: vkforlifemso

My RuneScape Name: vkforlifemso
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played runescape on and off for over 10 years. Different accounts however. My main account i use now i have had a few years and just got back into runescape. i love the community and the nastalgia of the oldschool version. its all i play. im looking for a group of like minded players that can help me achieve my goals and i also want to learn to pk.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i have never before been in a clan like this one

About me: my name is CJ and i am 21 years old . born and raised in the US and i currently live in texas. i love runescape obviously but i also enjoy hanging out with my friends and working. i go to school full time at the university of houston working torward a marketing major.

I heard about WG through: the runescape forums
I want to join because: im looking for a group of like minded people who are fun to talk to and play with. Basically a community to enjoy the great world of runescape with. but my main reason for joining a clan is i want to get into pking. as i am not very skilled at it and very new to it im looking for some patient friends that can help teach me the art of player killing

Anything that may impact your future activity? runescape for life

Frozen 10

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Hope you have fun with us :)

Lait_Choco

hey there CJ and welcome to our forums! :) Good luck on your app ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Brandon

I feel you should get 85 range and magic and become PVP. Good luck
Discord Name:Brandon

Rebourne

welcome here, if you need any help feel free to pm me in game or in discord
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.