• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Tunstal

Started by tyleronater, April 08, 2017, 03:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyleronater

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Tunstal

My RuneScape Name: Tunstal
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape back in 2006 and played the game almost everyday till 2010.  From 2010 up till a couple of months ago I have been playing on and off, but now RuneScape has become one of my main games that I play now.  Back when I used to play, I did a lot of PvP and a lot of Runecrafting which was also my first and only 99 skill I got.   I plan on to start getting back into PvP once I have the stats and go all out when I get back into it.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My Real name is Tyler, I am a 17 year old male that is from the United States.  I love politics and learning new things in science and psychology. I am currently about to go to college to get a degree and join the military as a officer.  I am a huge fan of FPS games, playing Quake 3 as my first FPS as a kid and having a lot of childhood memories playing Counter-Strike 1.6 and also I was a semi-pro Counter-Strike player.

I heard about WG through: I have heard about WG years ago from many people but rediscovered WG when I started playing again and was looking to join a clan.
I want to join because: The main reason I want to join is to experience being in a community and being part of something big and new for me. Once I get stats and get back into PvP, I am hoping to get into more PvP activities and do it as a clan.  I hope that by joining, I can better improve myself as player and person.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Attending College at the end of Summer.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Application looks nice. Hope to see you around :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Nahlan

Welcome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.