• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Community Intro - CubanSalad

Started by TheCubanSalad, April 12, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCubanSalad

COMMUNITY INTRODUCTION: CubanSalad

My RuneScape Name: CubanSalad

About Me: Hello, my name is Jeff, been playing RS since 07 and stopped once EoC launched like most people. Once I found the free osrs servers I was hooked again. Grinded all the way until catacombs of kourend launched and took some time off but I am back and wanting to join a big clan now that I can dedicate more time to the game.

Clan history (if any): I have been in previous clans with friends but nothing ever really stuck. Also didnt have a lot of time to play so never was on.

Where did you hear about us? Looked up "OSRS Clans" on google and this was the top post on the forums. Seems like a clan I would like.

Planning to join? I would like to join

Final comments (if any): I plan to apply as a non-pvper just to get back into the game and I also want to check out the awesome content I have missed. I am wondering if I could eventually apply as a pvper later once I get gear.

Thanks

Rebourne

hey welcome here, this is not an official application, but you can apply here right away for guildsman rank (Non-PVP). Whenever you meet our requirements you can switch to PVP. If you got any question feel free to pm me in game or on discord.

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards :)

I think you'll love the clan. For the time being, you can hang out in our cc "WG_CC". You can join whenever you'd like. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our forums, hope to see your application soon. Feel free to hang in Discord and CC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]