• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] bad legacy

Started by bad legacy, April 17, 2017, 01:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad legacy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: bad legacy

My RuneScape Name: bad legacy
My Previous RSNs: uhm... nams, iron nams.
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: basically i left the british army in 2010, and started playing runescape again. I have slowly developed a love for pvming & slaying.  I tend to slay most days, skilling on nighttimes and then i tend to find myself doing ALOT of pvming sometimes with friends, sometimes soloing to try and better myself as an efficient player

Joining for PvP events: yes, but currently don't have a bank tab made for pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i have been in one clan before, but i can't remember the name of the clan as it was a while ago.

About me: name: james
hobbies: gym, football, rs, youtube.
Profession: asbestos removal operative (ex-British soldier-

I heard about WG through: looking around on forums for a clan that would suit me for the best!
I want to join because: i want to join a prestigious clan whom is good and professional. To fulfill my pvming adventures, to make friends around RS.

Anything that may impact your future activity? i suffer from anxiety and depression from being in the military, so i'm not currently working at the minute. But when i go back to work in the future i'll be on 4-5 hours per day! 

L0ot 0r D13

Mojo

Hey James welcome :)

The app is on the short side and some of the sentences are not complete so maybe edit it a little.

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Welcome here James,  application looks good.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards bud. Hope to see you around :)

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.