• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Zinzix

Started by zinzix, April 17, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zinzix

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Zinzix

My RuneScape Name: Zinzix
My Previous RSNs: Dinzix, Littlelewis95
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to play years ago. and quit when rs3 came about. Recently joined again and made a zerker, now turned into a maxed 70 def pure, and really wanna get pking in the wild :)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
http://i.imgur.com/lkJDnUF.png

My past clans/teams and any current teams: never been in a clan before

About me: My names Lewis, I'm from England, i'm 21 and work as a chef in a hotel, I work a lot and enjoy chilling out by no other way than good old runescape :)

I heard about WG through: google
I want to join because: The clan seems proffesional and legit, seems like a good clan to be a part of

Anything that may impact your future activity? no

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Welcome here Lewis! You got them Mistahlin kiteshields, good! Pvp tab looks good in general, but you can make some improvements: drop some rings of recoil in your pvp tab, switch barrow gloves for rune gloves, move teleblock runes into pvp tab, add a few more ancient staffs and get some anglerfish.

Read the #application info channel on our discord to see what to do next.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Rebourne

Quote from: Mojo on April 18, 2017, 12:24:05 AM
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

Dang you are fast.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

L0ot 0r D13

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan Lewis! Your build is very similar to what I had before I turned main. Kinda miss it :P

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

69 COMBAT

Congrats! Hope to be accepted like you soon :D