• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] IIraqiSniper

Started by IIraqiGhost, April 23, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IIraqiGhost

OSRS INTRODUCTION: IIraqiSniper

My RuneScape Name: IIraqiSniper
My Previous RSNs: IIraqiWitcher, IIraqiGhost
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started to play back in 2005/6 but was only a f2p skiller with some irl friends, played for about 2 years then left because of the updates they made (removed wilderness etc.) Started to play again in 2016 then quited again cuz of my studies and now i have been playing for almost 3 months levling up skills only so i am abit poor atm, got about 5m bank, 4.6m in cash. My name symbolize where i originally come from, Iraq, and my favourite weapon, my other names symbolize to the withcer 3 game and my favorite play style as an assasin in many other games. My favourite skill is range beacuse it is easy to train and helps alot in pvm which is my favourite activitie in osrs.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name ((IraqiGhost)), male, i am 19 years old. I am originally from iraq but i was raised in Sweden since i was 4 years old, which means i speak 3 languages, Swedish, Arabic and Enlgish. My hoobies are going to the gym, learning martial arts by watching it on youtube, playing games and going out with my friends. Music is not my thing just listen to spesfic songs sometimes. My talents  i not sure about, got few things i am proud of like some computer skills, basic photoshop skills.

I heard about WG through: Zybez.net
I want to join because: This is my first time joining a clan so i wanted something special, and when i read about you i found that you take in inexperinced player just like experinced, so i thought i could learn few new things and make som new friends and you got alot of fame and credit which makes what you state credible.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Yes, my studies but its only 1 month left for school so it wont be a big issue.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

Rebourne

welcome here!

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to the clan bud.

P.S: We're neighbours! I'm from Iran :D

IIraqiGhost

Booska

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

IIraqiGhost