• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Biss

Started by pk0wner113, April 25, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pk0wner113

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Biss

My RuneScape Name: Biss
My Previous RSNs: Sac ziploc, Fatty dimmy, Ziploc, Imabakedlady, Geno Biss, Gen0O00O0O0, Le Biss
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2005 .. I was a pro cow and hill giant killer :)) and started pking maybe a year before rs3 came out.. then I went to oldschool. I love to PVP/PVM in team so that's why I apply right now. I think farming is my favourite skill because it requires a lot of patience and makes good money  :) (I only do herbs)

ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE

Joining for PvP events: Yes

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Genocide PVM before and I had the best times ever on this game doing PVP with them. I heard a lot about WG and I'm sure it'll be great with you guys.

About me: My name is Gab, male, 19, Canada. French is my main language but Runescape made me learn a lot. I just finished my college in mechanical engineering but I don't plan working in this field anytime soon.. I skate a lot and I like to play videogames/do drugs with my friends :)) I'm listening to all kind of music but these days I feel punk rock a lot.

I heard about WG through: In game
I want to join because: I was looking for an active PVP clan to join because I'm really bored of skilling and bossing and the best moments I had on this game was when I was out in the wildy fighting with a team. So here I am, applying for a clan that I have heard a lot about and can't wait to do my first event with. I like to connect and have people to talk to and do activities with :) playing solo is kinda sad

Anything that may impact your future activity? No

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

69 COMBAT

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Shady2gunz

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Bienvenue! Also, I'm impressed. A degree at age 19! Hope to see you around :)