• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] LiveResin710

Started by liveresin710, April 27, 2017, 05:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liveresin710

OSRS INTRODUCTION: LiveResin710

My RuneScape Name: LiveResin710
My Previous RSNs: SmokePurpp
Seikabe
acav96

My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in about 2006 when my older cousin showed me it one summer when I was visiting and when I went back home, i started finding kids at my school who also played and from there I was hooked on runescape, I quit playing for awhile once EOC came out, but I came back as soon as I heard about the old school servers.

Some of my favorite skills I would say combat wise are Range and Prayer, as for side skills I would go with slayer and construction.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Alex, I live in the US. Im Male and age 21. I produce and sell instrumentals as well as record vocals from home, and ive made music my whole life, from guitar, clarinet, drums, bass, ive learned a few different instruments in my life. I also enjoy doing graphic arts and would like to attend school to further my education in the subject

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: After watching the video on the main page and seeing how respected this clan is, and how well it has withstood the years, its exactly what im looking for in a longtime loyal clan to join.

Anything that may impact your future activity?

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]