• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ice Poseidon "Swatted" Off Plane

Started by Mojo, April 29, 2017, 12:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Hopefully they track down the piece of shit that called in the threat and put his ass in prison.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

he's apparently been banned on twitch. Said at 8 EST he's gonna release a video explaining what has happened.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Smile

lmao too funny cause its ice but fuck that would be annoying

perpetually high.

Boldwick

I think that it's his own fault, he "leaked" his location and his viewers are known for doing stupid shit like this. Maybe twitch are going to make an example of him?

Brandon

World is so bad I'm so sick of watching news and worrying about dying. Now I'm reading it here. Im gonna die and probably because north korea.
Discord Name:Brandon

Lait_Choco

Quote from: Brandon on May 01, 2017, 01:05:16 AM
World is so bad I'm so sick of watching news and worrying about dying. Now I'm reading it here. Im gonna die and probably because north korea.
The world has always been "bad", you now only have more ways to see it.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom

Quote from: Lait_Choco on May 01, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
Quote from: Brandon on May 01, 2017, 01:05:16 AM
The world has always been "bad", you now only have more ways to see it.

There are still a lot of good souls though. You don't not have to look any further than your fellow clannies to see that :D But seriously... I'll never understand some people. Those poor passengers.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

L0ot 0r D13

Teequoze