• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] LinkU2me

Started by Linkage, April 29, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkage

OSRS INTRODUCTION: LinkU2me

My RuneScape Name: LinkU2me
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My name LinkU2Me is my way to commemorate link from the game Zelda a true fighting legend I my mind. My favorite skills include wood cutting  fishing and Hunter.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm a male 28 I love all music genres I !ike to smoke weed since it's legal for me. I have loved RuneScape since I was 16 it's been a while since exploring gilenour for me but I have pondered joining a team for some time. After my careful consideration of a few teams I have decided. I want to be a wilderness guardian.

I heard about WG through: Ghenghis
I want to join because: I love the relaxed aura they all have given me.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Nope.
Message sent by linkage, WG GUILDSMAN!

Zemus

hi friend welcome to the WG forums and community my name is Zemus pleased to meet you :)

Mojo

hey welcome to our forums :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the forums! :) Good luck on your app! :D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

DroVillain

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Brandon

Welcome to Wilderness Guardians forums! I think you would be a good candidate to become a PvP member even if your not very good you would learn quick! But that is your option welcome to the clan! Let me know if you need anything friend!
Discord Name:Brandon

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.