• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] SmirkyStirky

Started by SmirkyStirky, May 08, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmirkyStirky

OSRS INTRODUCTION: SmirkyStirky

My RuneScape Name: SmirkyStirky
My Previous RSNs:
Stirky69

My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing many years ago and when i was at primary school i think and then took a big break and have been playing for the last yearish with a few breaks in between. my name is a nickname i got at college because its my last name and i always smirk(smile). my favorite activities are pvming although i havnt done to much of the bosses yet as iv been lvling my account up.  

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: only really been in social clans with freinds

About me: Harvey,male, 18,uk,going on my pc and some sports, i like uk grime, really good at fps games if thats a talent, i like playing games on my pc and like pvming and i dont really dislike anything, i play osrs because of the nestalga and i like the grind and setting myself goals to achieve. my intrests are mainly pc's and iv have spent most of my free time gaming. i enjoy going to LAN events around the uk and i am going to insomnia in a few months

I heard about WG through: google
I want to join because: i want to find a good clan to pvm with and lvl up my account and find a group of members to group with

Anything that may impact your future activity? i dont think so

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

Frozen 10

Linkage

Hello there smirky!! Welcome to wg forums! I wish you luck on your application!
Message sent by linkage, WG GUILDSMAN!

Shady2gunz

Brandon

Greetings friend!!! I hope to see you around a lot and that you don't become inactive. My name is Brandon, feel free to message me on discord anytime! "Brandon" I will answer any questions you need. My RSN: Legend_Bear, my private is on; on. I will provide you with any kind of support you need. I hope you keep training and decide to get your stats up for PvP. If you need anything message me on discord in PM, Forums in DM, or just in-game. Thanks for looking into our clan and please stay active.. Check the forums a couple times a week.
Discord Name:Brandon

69 COMBAT

Welcome!!! If you need anything let me know- WG Claws

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.