• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Adult Cat, May 12, 2017, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adult Cat

Hi
Hello. My name is Dmitri. I'm from Russia. Playing RS since late 2004. Quitted after EoC.
I was in many clans (only osrs forums based), but none of them could hold/interest me. Quite often im drunk, can be annoying, but never talking bad about/to ppl.

I PK/Skill. Never PvM'ed but hopefully will try it out someday. My account is currently a zerker, but only 81 combat (but also almost 1500 total). Untill 95 combat, I will have a lot of time to see if you/me can accept me/you.

Well, nothing much more to say. #Always young & Always drunk.

Smile

Hey thanks for stopping by :D Hope to see you in the CC

perpetually high.

Mojo

Hey there and welcome to our forums :)

Keep an eye on our forums and Discord in the coming weeks. You may be able to join sooner than expected as some changes are coming.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Adult Cat

Quote from: Mojo on May 12, 2017, 11:34:47 PM
Hey there and welcome to our forums :)

Keep an eye on our forums and Discord in the coming weeks. You may be able to join sooner than expected as some changes are coming.
Aight, thank you.

Adult Cat

Quote from: DeMoN on May 12, 2017, 10:44:25 PM
Hey thanks for stopping by :D Hope to see you in the CC
You'r hopes will come true. Thx)

Shady2gunz

Hell yeah. Lets get on Discord one of these days and i'll match you shot for shot until one of us passes out!

Adult Cat

Quote from: Shady2gunz on May 13, 2017, 01:37:54 AM
Hell yeah. Lets get on Discord one of these days and i'll match you shot for shot until one of us passes out!
Challange accepted. But you already know, that you'll loose, so why even try?)  :afro:

69 COMBAT

Whats your drink? And hope to see u in discord. If you need anything let me know- WG Claws

Adult Cat

Quote from: 69 COMBAT on May 14, 2017, 05:38:31 AM
Whats your drink? And hope to see u in discord. If you need anything let me know- WG Claws
Anything that burn  ##

DroVillain

Welcome!

I recommend buying Ale of the Gods in game so your character can match you in the flesh!

Adult Cat

Quote from: DroVillain on May 14, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
Welcome!

I recommend buying Ale of the Gods in game so your character can match you in the flesh!
:3

Lio

ur a great dude, welcome

Adult Cat