• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The One & Only

Started by Serjecht, May 16, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serjecht

Salutations!
I am SerJecht or Alex.  Most people call me Jecht (Pronounced Jekt with a soft "h" in there) 

I am currently 24, and live in Ga, US.  I started playing runescape back in 2005 or 6?  It was like 6th grade or something.  Played for around 4-5 years then stopped.  Recently decided to come back into OS because it was what I always enjoyed.  Found you guys because I was a member of Zero Tolerance and we were allies for about a year and half during my career.

I am definitely an all-around kind of player.  I enjoy pking, skilling, questing, minigames, and bossing.  As far as style I prefer pking both solo and max-ops.  Never really got into the whole pure thing though.  Preferred style of combat is ranged but I've always done them all.

Outside of RS I play a lot role playing, strategy, platforming, and co-op games.  Final Fantasy is my all time favorite game series (hence the name).  Outside of gaming I enjoy Wine, Guns, Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, hiking, puns, and good music.

P.S.  If you can't take a hard time, don't talk to me, you won't enjoy it.  Other than that look forward to meeting and hanging out with you all.
PPS.  I will be joining once I hit the requirements.
PPPS.  SerFear, Crimsrocku, Subterfuge01, are all IRL friends that should be coming too.

69 COMBAT

Welcome!! Good to see you bringing a squad with you. If you need anything let me know- WG Claws

Mojo

Hello there, nice community intro :)

Best of luck with the training and I look forward to seeing your friends too.

Are you on our Discord already? If not, feel free to join, the links at the top.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Right on brother, hurry and get those levels up so we can do work in wilderness.

69 COMBAT

Can vouch for this dude. Pretty cool