• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] DabbingHeals

Started by DabCity, May 12, 2017, 11:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DabCity

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DabbingHeals

My RuneScape Name: DabbingHeals
My Previous RSNs: ManlyPomp
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape back in 2007, and fell in love with this game for all its debauchery and memorable events. I use to create alt accounts to f2p pk w/ buddies aside from doing the regular grind. This game has so much to offer and I'd like to share that experience with a dope clan! I dig PVM, working my way up to becoming a PVPer, and enjoy all skills with company.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Glrioso

About me: I'm from Seattle. I'm 22. I love playing football and i enjoy acting. I'm super chill and love talking about pretty much anything. GOT fan, movie-goer, and I have traveled around the world for most of my life.

P.S. I really like Runescape.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I want to a part of a truly* active clan in Runescape. I want to make some friends that are dedicated to playing the game and having a good time! Also, I'd like to be part of the prestige that is this awesome clan.

Anything that may impact your future activity? none

Brandon

Very nice app. I hope you train and deicede to become and PVP member. I hope to see you around. My name in Discord is Brandon and my RSN is Legend_Bear
Discord Name:Brandon

Frozen 10

Mojo

hey there welcome to our forums :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Serenity

Every Pk / PVM Trip Ever

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

69 COMBAT

Welcome! if you need anything let me know- WG Claws

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome to the clan! Good luck on your application ;).

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.