• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Community Intro - Da_Man__2003 intro

Started by Da_Man__2003, May 21, 2017, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Man__2003

COMMUNITY INTRODUCTION: Da_Man__2003 intro

My RuneScape Name: Da_Man__2003 intro

About Me: My name is Aaron I am from Oklahoma bout 8 months ago found out about oldschool runescape and recently started getting back into the game. I started playing in 01-02 and quit around 2011.

Clan history (if any): Abyssal Death: my brother and I lead this clan for around 5-6 months eventually became agruably one of the best rsb (runescape boards) clan during the period. We disbanded due to real life stuff this was around 03-04 not sure. Been alot of years and alot of beers since these days rofl.

The White Legion: This is another rsb clan I joined during 04 I started out a regular member and eventually worked my way through the ranks to co-leader. Eventually left due to wanting to bring back abyssal death, my brother and I previous clan. I was in TWL for about a year at the time.

Abyssal Death: my brother and I restarted the clan around 05ish or so. Eventually could not run the clan anymore due to real life complications. I was a leader of the clan.

The White Legion: I re-joined When real life slowed down. Stayed a member for awhile Eventually worked my way to  leader. Left due to wanting to do more f2p Warring and pking. Loved the guys and my time there but wanted to enjoy myself. I was in the clan for around 2 years.

The Death Monkeighs: This was the first rsc clan I joined. I worked my way up to events council and eventually to wilderness council warlod (This was from bout 08-09). Left  wanting to join a bigger clan that done more warring and had a better interest in it. By far one of the best community based clans i had been in at the time.

Runescape Dinasty: joined them towards the middle of 2009 or so. Loved the community warring and pking. I went inactive to due college responsibilities, and not alot of interest in p2p warring at the time.

Eternal Honour: I joined them bout a couple months after leaving rsd. Knew quite a few friends that were from tdm in there. Was alot of fun being in this clan I was there until they closed in 2009ish.

Solace: I was in the clan for around a couple months or so. I left due to rl obligations.

The Rising: I was in this clan for a couple weeks. I was not enjoying myself at the time. Events were hard to make due to them being gmt based.

Dragonwood: I joined this clan in 2010. I enjoyed the community and the f2p warring there.  I was there for about a year and a half until they closed down.

I have been claness for the past 6 years.

Where did you hear about us? I heard about them When I was in twl. Had a couple buddies there

Planning to join? I plan on eventually joining. I enjoyed the clan scene when I was a kid. I would like to get back into it

Final comments (if any): Some of this is from about 10+ years ago. I prob have forgotten some of it. I plan on joining right now with the total lvl requirement and training to join on the warring and pking aspect.

Smile

perpetually high.

Adult Cat

Mojo

Welcome to our boards. That's quite the clan history
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Lots of old names on there :D Brings back good memories. Fought against the white legion a few times. They were mixed in with 10 other clans in a 300 vs 300 but still one of their members was an outspoken member on the Rsb. Fuck what was his name? Eminem something. Idk i called him Feminem but he made me hate TWL back then :P lol

Da_Man__2003

emienem a pretty cool dude when you get to know him lol. I remeber them days like yesterday

Whiskey

Linkage

Welcome are aaron, hope you love it here as  as we all do.
Message sent by linkage, WG GUILDSMAN!