• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Connectivity

Started by Whiskey, May 22, 2017, 04:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiskey

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Connectivity

My RuneScape Name: Connectivity
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in late 06 been a Range Tank from 09 and quit in 2011. Started playing OSRS day 1 and im currently going for maxed out total on my Range Tank (The Whiskey) as well as 200m xp in all buyables. The name Whiskey comes form NATO phonetic alphabet for W as I always thought the term was cool when I was younger, stuck with me ever since. I enjoy skilling, aspire to be good at Pking, as well as enjoying PvM content from time to time.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
http://i.imgur.com/vO7RQJv.png

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Currently a member of the skilling clan Skilling Sanctuary, previous clans are Timeless.

About me: My name is Keaton, I prefer to be called this rather than my RSN. 20 years old, I live in the United States. Hobbies involve making spreadsheets for the HLC (I have spreadsheets for zulrah tracking, 200m all non-combats currently) as well as learning new things involving technology.

I heard about WG through: WG Shady
I want to join because: enjoyed pking with Shady in Timeless before it disbanded in September 2016 and would love to get back into it.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Skilling competitions or records within the HLC may not allow me to always participate as well as College this upcoming year.

Mojo

Big goals and apps looking good :D

Message me or Demon tomorrow for app review
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Shady2gunz

Another of my Brothers! Glad i'm getting the team back together!

Smile

perpetually high.

Booska

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]