• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Isotope1

Started by isotope, May 28, 2017, 03:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isotope

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Isotope1

My RuneScape Name: Isotope1
My Previous RSNs: Isotope1 is my current name and i dont believe i have ever changed it.
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started the account back in 2007 and played until EOC hit. I took a break until they thought back osrs. I started playing again ever since! My father games quite a bit and is a big fan of science so he always uses the name Isotope which has to do with science. If we ever played a game together i would be isotope Jr but since he doesnt play RS i just use isotope. My favorite non combat skills would be herblore, farming, and crafting. I also like to do DKs and Bandos quite often.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive only been apart of 1 clan and that was AC. im not currently apart of any teams or associated with that clan anymore after the broke up awhile back.

About me: Im a 21 year old male living in the England for the US Military. I stay very active and care a lot about my work and OSRS. I travel quite often for work and also poker. Ive played poker for a few years and have become and semi well-known player here in Europe. Im hoping to one day play for a living outside the military. I really enjoy spanish food and music. I travel to Spain quite often as it resembles my home state of Texas. I am very friendly and cant wait too hopefully PVM with you guys.

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: I really would like to join a laid back clan who likes to PVM a lot. I also dont mind pking from time to time so eventually when i get a few more stats up, i would like to join the PVP side also. There clan chat seems really cool and i think i could be a good addition to the team.

Anything that may impact your future activity? I am moving in a month so i will be gone for a week or so in June

Mojo

Hey there nice app :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey and once again welcome! :) I also love Spain and everything it has to offer. Nothing beats a nice summer night in Spain.

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
[/quote]
Good luck.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Da_Man__2003

Frozen 10

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

Right on brother. Sounds like your living the dream, welcome!

Lait_Choco

Pm Mojo, Demon or myself on discord for an app review. :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Shady2gunz

We got 14m a pop last night :P looking forward to seeing you as a full member!  :woeh: